06 May 2014

Weekly Wishes #41

Let's recap on last week's goals!

Send out parcel for Blind Surprise Swap. This did not happen. Yikes. I am definitely getting this checked and out this week. Late, late, late!

Revamp nomElizabeth About page! Done! You might think not much changes are input, but I like the way it is now. Until next time!


This week's goals:
• Recover by this weekend. This flu-cough combination is getting on my tail! Last night (or this morning) I only fell asleep at 3am because of the coughing. Gaaah!
• Finish up Project Life for the proposal. This is quite overdue, can't wait to get it done!
• Research for a possible trip at the end of the month. I might be getting ahead of myself, but it doesn't kill to do some research on possible damages to pocket right? Besides, this might help push the trip to the possible side of the meter. ;)

A brand new month, you guys! I know this sounds old, but it's insane how fast time flies! There should be lots of food in May since a few occasions is pinned ahead. Mother's Day, brother's birthday, whateverotherexcusesforfood. What do you have planned for May?

Have a great week ahead! xo

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment