12 June 2014

#100HappyDays // Day 31 to 40

My hair is finally long enough to braid one side with much of it falling out of place! Woohoo!

After a crazy weekend, nothing like a pair of eye mask before bed time. Oh weekend, why you have to go so fast?

Had a belated Mother's Day dinner since brother was scheduled for duty yesterday. It was a very typical but much treasured dinner.

This dude followed me in to the room twice since my return tonight.

Domo-kun, are you trying to rap or do split like a ballerina?

Scored this cutie at Daiso earlier. I might start to have a thing for wrapping paper.

It's as if he knows I'm feeling shitty after throwing up that disgusting teh peng I had, he is just lying flat next to the sofa.

Nothing like spending time with you favourite fluff, right?

Finally some postcards with handwriting that don't require me to decipher for 15 minutes! #nocomplainthough

Working on some postcards swap

Have you take part in the #100happydays programme? Come on aboard! Follow me on Instagram to see what I identify as my little happiness in daily life.

Past Happiness:
[X] Day 1 to 10
[X] Day 11 to 20
[X] Day 21 to 30


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment