14 June 2014

Some of ME #4


Crystal and Little One from Dreams, etc. asked:

1. What are your five favorite books?
I haven't read many to classify so many, but a couple of my favourites would be The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, Escape From Camp 14 by Blaine Harden, Attachments by Rainbow Bowell.

2. What are your five favorite movies?
Oh gosh, why, I thought you'd never ask! Just kidding, I'm not that bimbotic. My top favourites would be Bambi, Lilo & Stitch, Pitch Perfect, The Little Mermaid, The Prince of Egypt. I may or may not have been singing a soundtrack from one of the said movies.

3. Dogs or cats?
Cats! I am obsessed with those big pupils!

4. If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be and why?
I'd love to be a mermaid, venturing the deep blue sea. Seeing things people on the surface would never know of, go on an adventure where feet can never bring.

5. Who inspires you the most and why?
Everyone. I know that's cheating, but it's true! No matter how well talented one is, they never fail to inspire someone who is almost talent-less like me.

6. What one place have you always longed to visit and have you been there?
Australia! Well, it all began when my aunt and family went to Gold Coast for holiday when I was a little kid. I told myself I will one day see the sky over there with my own eyes, feel the soft and fine sand with my toes. Though, that one day is not here yet.

7. When you need to be alone, where do you go?
I would tell you about this pier where I can see the endless sea water on its rooftop, but for now it would be my bedroom. It's my hideout. Make sense, right?

8. If you had the opportunity, would you travel into space or not? Why?
Duh! Who wouldn't want the opportunity to see the beyond, the Earth, the planets?

9. What is your holy grail make-up/skincare/general "getting ready" item?
Errrm... eye cream, day moisturiser, BB cream, concealer. Tadah.

10. How do you drink your coffee or tea?
Definitely a tea person here, yo! Coffee always have this aftermath. People say it's because I'm exposed to cheap coffee so far, but I'd like to think they are not for me.

11. Who is your favorite composer/musician?
No one in particular. I just go with the flow rhythm.

Thanks Crystal for tagging me! Hopefully you've know me a little better. If you guys are interested, feel free to attempt the above questions by commenting your answers below or post your blog post link. I'm looking forward to read them!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment