02 June 2014

Weekly Wishes #44

Howdy! Great to be inching back to normal routine. I'm not 100% recovered, but definitely better than how I felt two days ago. So I guess that's a YAY!


This week's goals:
• Get two sets of packing list done. While I am excited about going back to mum's hometown this weekend, I am a little nervous about flying out again two days after our return next Wednesday. I don't wanna feel like a wreck and it would be unfair to J if that happens, so a checklist would more or less ease my mind a little.
• Change currency and update songs on iPod. I need to start reminding myself I don't have much time!
• Shop for books. This should've been done, but it's not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on scoring two romance novels. Any recommendations?
• Rest more as much as I can. No other better way to recover, right?

I would love to add in "Kiss my engagement ring more before the trip" since I'm don't want to lose a finger or palm when I'm there, but better not in case I might sound like a Bridezilla or something. I'm not crazy yet, really! Anyhoo, I will be keeping my fingers crossed as I embrace through this crazy work week before on leave for the whole of next week. You guys, I'm excited!

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment