07 July 2014

Weekly Wishes #47


This week's goals:
• Replenish and get plenty of rest. Mum and I are still physically and mentally drained from two weekends ago. I am already ready for bed at merely 10pm while mum has been sleeping an hour earlier than her usual timing. It just don't seem to be enough, yet. Gotta make sure the vitality will come back very very soon.
• Embark on The Move #1. I have yet to do detailed research, but I'm ready to kick start any time now. It's now or never, baby.

Since my focus has yet to return fully, I'm letting myself easy for this week. As of now, it feels really scary and overwhelming to be swimming in sudden surge of responsibilities and issues. I'm still treading to keep my heads in the air for breather, so it's safe to say I'm not dying yet.

All the best for your wishes this week!

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment