14 July 2014

Weekly Wishes #48

Let's recap on last week's goals!

Replenish and get plenty of rest. As mentioned yesterday, I literally spent the whole of Saturday sleeping. Waking up at 10am, laze on bed for an hour until unbearable high tide (sorry bladder), cooked instant kimchi noodles for lunch. Afterwhich, not sure if it's due to boredom or satisfied tummy, I was sleepy. I was glad to give in by taking a nap though. Thank goodness I had no problem sleeping at night when it was my bed time. Heh.

Embark on The Move #1. Had sort of a final talk with J about this, I ended up crying like a baby over the phone. It's not J's fault on this, it was myself for harbouring hope which in the first place I know the possibility is very low. Well, on the brighter side, I think I'm ready to walk down this scary path alone.


This week's goals:
• Get a new book. I have been giving up on searching for books on my current list until last week when J and I chanced upon Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City! How can I forget that bookstore in Singapore?! Hopefully I'll be able to score two, if not one, books from there. Eeeep!
• Research about camera because I am ready to semi graduate from my phone's camera! I'm not sure what kind I am looking for, but definitely not a super professional one. Any suggestions on this? I would love to hear what you have to share!

A sense of emptiness helped kick start this brand new week. Why? I seriously have no idea too. Maybe I just need to sit down and create a to-do-list. Maybe my brain felt too overwhelmed and decide to reboot on its own. Maybe I just need some ice-cream.

Anyhoo, good luck on your wishes this week!

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment