29 July 2014

Weekly Wishes #50

Let's recap on last week's goals!

Buy that baju! I finally got it in red to match J and his family. I had to choose between both his mum's and his picks, but I picked the latter because of the material which thank goodness turn out to be the right choice since it was scotching hot yesterday.

Gear my feet for a day of heels. Walking in heels turns out to be alright, my feet only started to hurt when we were on our way home. Lucky me!

Get that takoyaki! Did. Not. Happen. At. All. #horrorface


Selamat Hari Raya! I had a ball of my time eating at J's grandpa place yesterday, seeing the cousins bond better than last year, laughing at the crazy moments with monopod. J was exceptionally pleased with how our outfits turned out to be. He said my outfit this year beats the previous year because it brings out my shape more, and the fact that he picked it. Boys. #rolleyes

This week's goals:
• Restock postcards. The shop I often patronised is no longer there (no!!!) so I got to get whatever is out there. Oh man.
• Get a new book. Any suggestions?
• Catch up on Bloglovin feed. I haven't been lurking online as much since Friday, so I'm hoping to clear out those 90 unread posts. Yikes.

What are you wishing for this week?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment