24 August 2014

The (Last) Sunday Currently #39

  • WRITING in my journal. Feels good to get back after missing a couple of days.
  • LISTENING myself humming to Taylor Swift's State of Grace. Yes, I am still addicted to the acoustic version.
  • THINKING about what to wear to work tomorrow. Not like I bother too much about my appearance.
  • WISHING how weekend can tick away slower.
  • HOPING for the next two days to go by fast.
  • SMELLING nothing.
  • WEARING PJ. It's actually time for bed.
  • LOVING how J smiled so sweetly after his cat nap.
  • WANTING to cook, but who are we kidding here?
  • NEEDING a good iced tea for the longest time but have yet to satisfy that crave.
  • FEELING warm.
  • CLICKING and READING through Bloglovin.

On the 100th mark of The Sunday Currently, the creator of the link-up Lauren from Sidda Thornton decided it was the right time for the chapter to close. I will admit I did feel a little sad and lost that it is ending after joining the link-up for almost every Sunday, but all good things come to an end and better ones blossom from there.

Have a great day ahead!


This week's posts:
Weekly Wishes #53
Wordless Wanderlust #34
The Happy List #1


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment