05 September 2014

Friday Favourites #22

If you don't already know, I LOVE cactus! There is less hassle comparing to taking care of other types of greens. Maybe I should start shopping for a couple.


Look at those eyes!!! Look. At. Them!!!


via The Beauty Department
I think this is a brilliant idea for those who don't fancy plain water AND trying to cut down on carbonated drinks and whatsnot. But what if someone doesn't fancy both plain water and fruits (like J)? Hmmm...


via Ruche
Without a proper oven at home, I am always on a look out for no bake recipes. Can you already tell I am going to try this soon? Mmmm~


via A Beautiful Mess
Without a proper oven at home, I am always on a look out for no bake recipes. Can you already tell I am going to try this soon? Mmmm~


xo


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment