13 September 2014

Some of US

Some time back I came across this set of questions answered at Wild Spirit, attempted by Camie and her boyfriend. I thought it would be fun for J and I to try too!


HIS

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Always wanted to be doctor or lawyer.

What will you miss most about being young?
Miss enjoying freedom and not worrying about anything.

What’s it like to fall in love in 2014?
It makes me realise how far I've matured to see things in a different point of view.

How do you define success?
My definition of success is putting in hardwork, effort, and time, then failing. Picking up yourself and attempting again till you achieve success.

Whats the worst thing about our generation?
Worst thing of our generation is that everything will be expensive for us.

Where will you be in 30 years?
In 30 years, hopefully I will still be healthy and traveling around the world.

What would you say to your future self?
I would still say treasure each moment in life even the ups and downs.

HER

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
From teacher to air stewardess to office worker. I guess the last came true since I am holding a 9-to-6 job.

What will you miss most about being young?
The worry free days. Sure I think about undone homework and battle with brother over games, but those problems seem so small compare to adulthood. Don't get me started on have lots of time thinking of what to do in the next hour as a kiddo.

What’s it like to fall in love in 2014?
I often count myself lucky to have meet and fall in love with J. To be honest, I don't know if I can learn how to fall in the pool of such emotion again if I had to re-do it.

How do you define success?
Giving your best in what you do and feeling great after that, all satisfied and stuffs. Why please the world when you can't even please your soul?

Whats the worst thing about our generation?
The combination of phone and internet connection. As much as it provides information fast and kills time when needed to, it really make my blood boil sometimes when I had to talk to someone who is oh-so engrossed in the gadget.

Where will you be in 30 years?
Hopefully in the shoes of my mum - listening to my kid sharing about his/her days and little secrets, seeing them be proud of who they are, feeling appreciated for the things I've done for him/her/them. Who knows, feeling proud that he/she is getting engaged.

What would you say to your future self?
Most probably you will still think about the mistakes and wrongdoings you've done in the past, wishing for how time can rewind so you can make the right choices. Well, we obviously know that is not going to happen, at least any time sooner. Embrace current more, love those nephews and nieces, hug the kids. Kiss J more because you know that's what you want to shower him with.


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment