27 September 2014

Some of ME


Katie from The Style Dunce asked:

1. F/M/K: Robin Thicke, Iggy Azalea, Woody Allen.
Let's see.... have that one night stand with Robin Thicke, spend the rest of the remaining life listening Woody Allen and his life stories, and killing Iggy Azalea for sure.

2. Celine Dion or Mariah Carey?
Totally picking Celine Dion for obvious reasons, Titanic. Serious. Oh, and I can't stand that shape of Mariah Carey. It may be perfect, but it freaks me out at the same time.

3. What is your stance on the great pie vs cake debate?
Silly human. They are pleasing to the eyes but equally good to the stomach. Why debate? Eat!

4. What song do you secretly love that you pretend to hate?
The current song I love AND hate is Nicki Minaj's Anaconda. Don't ask.

5. What is one of the happiest memory's you have?
It might be cheesey to say, but going through being apart and rediscovering our love had assured J and I on how we are to each other. That was one of the happiest and humble memory for sure.

6. Which side do you fall on in the Katy Perry/Taylor Swift blood feud?
Neither side, actually. They should do what they do best though - make songs about people.

7. If you could recreate a romance from any movie, which would it be?
Strangely, as much as I love romance films, there isn't really any which I wish to recreate. If I have to choose, I'd probably pick Friends With Benefit. It's through those fun and lost moments when you realise how much that one person actually meant to you.

8. What is a dealbreaker quality in another person that would prevent you from being friends with them?
I have a pretty high tolerance level, but that one thing I cannot stand is continuous spitting. I know most of the time it's not their fault, but still. I'm would love to love you, but I'm sorry.

9. Do you still want to be what you did when you were 13?
When I was 13, I wanted to be invisible. I have yet to cook up the skill of invisibility, so that would be a no.

10. Would you rather appear on Fear Factor or The Bachelor?
The Bachelor. I can stand a heart break, but not heart attack.

11. What is your favorite topic to write about?
Does anything under the sun counts as cheating? Heh.

Thanks Katie for tagging me! Hopefully you've know me a little better. If you guys are interested, feel free to attempt the above questions by commenting your answers below or post your blog post link. I'm looking forward to read them!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment