01 September 2014

Weekly Wishes #55

Let's recap on last week's goals!

The books sitting in the cart are finally checked out! Woohoo! Totally excited to see them in my letter box!

Worked on wardrobe with brother yesterday, managed to clear out for more. The cleaning was initially by brother, and the charity leaflet was slotted at our door in time to get us moving.

Planning a bogus holiday didn't happen at all, though I had fun reading other travel blogs.


This week's goals:
• Start shopping for Fill My Stocking swap. I'm pretty excited about this, it's like doing Christmas shopping waaay in advance!
• Brainstorm for Lovely Letters September. The theme is COMFORT and I only can think of one thing. Need to think out of the box more than that.
• Start these morning stretching exercises. You should know by now I'm a lazy bum, but these stretching seems do-able since I don't need to move too much. Heh.

Happy September! I don't know about you, but it never fail to feel refreshed when making a list of goals on the first day of a brand new month. I have been itching to swap snail mail with somebody ever since I realised I could add waishi tape as decoration to envelopes. I don't know what took me so long.

All the best for what you're wishing for this week!

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment