07 September 2014

Week's End


// While walking through Khoo Teck Puat Hospital's waterfront park for lunch one afternoon, PL pointed out this triplets on the side walk. They were huge! The first person came to my mind was Kaylah and her love for mushrooms!

// More washi tapes! Discover The Picnique Basket some time back and fell in love with washi tapes even more. It was a plus point that the shop ships from Singapore too, which means I get my items faster! I can see myself shopping for more tapes soon, but first I need to get my craft drawer tidy up.

// Spent the late evening with these little monsters yesterday. En Qi was getting all sassy with that pink spectacles of her. When she made me wear it and I cringe my nose, she said I wasn't lady like! The audacity!

// My aunt was preparing curry chicken and our sense of smell immediately picked up the fragrance by the time we arrive at her house! I almost drown my rice with curry. Almost.

A link up with Oak & Oats and How to Make a Life

This week's posts:
Weekly Wishes #55
nomRewind August
Wordless Wanderlust #36
Friday Favourites #22


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment