21 September 2014

Week's End


// It was a really humid and slow moving Sunday. All I had in mind was to be a worm in bed or sleep.

// En Qi joined me shortly after her cartoon ended on TV. She refused to take a nap with me but I was really keen with that, so I told her the Fairy of Sleep will not fly back if she doesn't want to sleep. She bought it. Although it took a loooong talking session before she succumb to that.

// Third consecutive night of supper with J after his work. I need to watch what I eat. Yikes.

// Look at how Xiao Bai chill like a king next to my thigh. It didn't bother him a single bit that I was cutting my nails.

A link up with Oak & Oats and The Wetherills Say I Do

This week's posts:
Weekly Wishes #57
Wordless Wanderlust #38
The Happy List #2
Autumn Appreciation + Sponsor Spotlight


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment