09 October 2014

Letter To You #4

  1. Your acceptance and understanding on my love department has been the biggest surprise and greatest motivation, and of course more reasons to be proud to exist in your life and loving you.
  2. My wrong move had forced you to appear. Please don't ever come again.
  3. When you rush me for things, have you ever wonder how I once rushed you? Apparently not.
  4. To be honest, I am still a little afraid to be walking to Your direction. I don't know what to expect and that alone kinda freaks me out.
  5. To be at where you are now, isn't it obvious that both of you are not meant to be? Why are you harping on him with all the quotes and photos? You are only causing more misery than you already are.


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment