20 October 2014

Weekly Wishes #62

Let's take a look at last week's goals!

Surprisingly enough, the fear I got from that weekend was more or less gone by mid week and I had sort of attained that inner peace I wanted. It is definitely good news.

I can't stop harping about the Saturday's assignment! I had a little freak out party each time I see J. Talk about not having any chill pill at all. The good thing is that, through all the practices I did with J and line-by-line memorising, I managed to remember the whole part of what I needed to memorise. Woohoo! Now I just have to make sure I don't forget it.

You guys, I am such a bad aunty. I didn't get Edgar's gift for his full month celebration on time, but fear not I am still going ahead with what I planned to do. Does that help me gain some good-aunty points back?

Blog Baton was fun! The experience was pretty neat. I mean, who gets to take over someone else's space for a whole day right?


This week's goals:
• Rush and finish up audit preparation. It's really tough to do it straight with your superior breathing down your neck, but I have no choice to do it if I want to have that short getaway at the end of the month.
• Have a blast pigging out this Wednesday Thursday. Em will be in town and it's more or less a kind of tradition of us all to meet up when she is here. It's funny how we always end up with sushi as our dinner, but it is what it's going to be. Can barely contain my excitement for those salmon sashimi!

It's always exciting when the week consist of lots of eating. Well, in my case. With J officially on his leave before last day of employment, it's our chance to go places we used to go or never been before, just to eat. Eeeep!

What are you wishes for this week? Does it consist of food too?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment