13 November 2014

Letter To You #5

via
  1. Oh little you, why you so cute!?!
  2. I don't know what made you think I understand Malay.
  3. The suggestion you made regarding my situation touched my heart so badly. No words on the world can describe this gratitude I had inside.
  4. Why do you have to return so quickly each time you had a cigarette? The worst part is you had to open your mouth and talk to yourself along the way. Gross dude, gross.
  5. You have long hair that you may be proud of, but they ain't tame. Instead of with just your left butt cheeks, can't you make use of both? This way, you'll feel comfortable and I don't get gross out by your hair flying and tickling my arms. Thank you very much.


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment