03 November 2014

Weekly Wishes #64

Let's take a look at last week's goals!

Cutting down The Sims was a big success! It's not like I did it on purpose to avoid playing but because I was really occupied by so many other things. I am surprised that I didn't even attempt to play. Woohoo!

Sad to say, my Halloween with J was pretty much like any other day. Well, at least we had a long weekend to kick start with and I managed to get some stuffs done. Speaking of stuffs, cooking and scrapbooking are not part of them. If there is something done, it would be lusting over scrapbooking arts and inspirations on Pinterest.


The weekend has went pretty well for me! From queuing and trying a little expensive soft serve ice-cream at Honey Creme, catching up with The Gang, playing and laughing with Edgar. Having to enjoy all this kinda helped start Monday well, especially the last part of it.

This week's goals:
• Proceed with RPC (just a code word for something secretive, heh) on my own pace. After having to miss two classes, I really need to prep myself for the last two. Yikes.
• Start creating wishlist for the Great Christmas Exchange 2014! Christmas always make me super excited!
• Stickers shopping for this swap.

What are you aiming to achieve?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment