10 November 2014

Weekly Wishes #65

Let's recap on last week's goals!

I didn't do a single thing about RPC so that got me all panicky when Saturday was nearing. Thank goodness the session turned out not as scary and overwhelm as I expected it to be, but it did drained much of my energy away.
I only remember about creating a list for Great Christmas Exchange 2014 after a productive morning yesterday. It was fun stalking on others' lists as well. Teehee!

The coordinator for this swap decided to drop me prior to the start of the swap. Oh well.


This week's goals:
• Start shopping for this month's Lovely Letters.
• Be more gracious and tolerant towards The Smelly One. If you should know, to actually piss off someone who actually has quite a big tolerance level like me, this person must be darn extreme in the things he do. I know this is going to be tough, but for the sake of my soul....
• Giveaway or not? I have been toying with the idea of having a Christmas giveaway. Who doesn't enjoy a parcel filled with love by yours truly? Erhem. What's keeping me back is the thought "What if nobody wants it?". Yikes.

What are some of the upcoming goals you're aiming to achieve?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment