17 November 2014

Weekly Wishes #66

Let's recap on last week's goals!

Like previous shopping for snail mail exchange, the hunt for this month's Lovely Letters has been fun! I can't wait to really sit down to gather and squeeze them into the envelope.

Being more gracious and tolerant towards The Smelly One was a total failure. The very first day of the week he ticked us ladies off as usual. I should really give up on this one.

As for the giveaway, I've made up my mind. I am so going to host my first giveaway for Christmas! EEEEP!


This week's goals:
• It's snail mail time! Coincidentally Lovely Letters and this swap are due this week, so I just need a day to focus on all of them. Exciting, exciting~
• I was tagged by Paige to take part in a black and white photo challenge yesterday, hopefully I'll be able to hold on to the challenge for the next five days. Feel free to take part too, don't forget to leave your Instagram user so I can stalk take a peep!

What are some of the upcoming goals you're aiming to achieve?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment