24 November 2014

Weekly Wishes #67

Let's recap on last week's goals!

Sunday was awesome! Spent the morning playing The Sims 4, got all productive with Lovely Letters snail mail, had a good family dinner and then double-date desserts to close the day. I still have one more swap to follow up with, can't wait to get it done!

The five days #blackandwhitephotochallenge was fun! Not to forget, challenging as well. It was really tough finding the light through a colourless perspective, salute to those who do it professionally!


This week's goals:
• Don't get burnt. There are a few things urgently need to be done and clear from the editorial calendar this week. Sure it sounds a little stressful for a worm like me, but I am super excited! Someone needs to remind me to breathe.
• Speaking of burnt, no more spicy food! Yes, the time to curb has come. I allowed myself to indulge in all sorts of spicy food - dry fishball with sambal, laksa, spicy chicken galbi - the whole of last week. I am not even sorry about it, but time to get back to routine.
• Start Christmas shopping! With Great Christmas Exchange 2014 kicked start and a list for my nephews and nieces pinned on my board, the festive mood is on! Am I the only one getting all too early?

What are some of the upcoming goals you're aiming to achieve?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment