09 November 2014

Week's End


// Did a brief check list for our solemnisation. Although it's still a big question mark until I successfully clear the RC mission, I'm glad to have a plan on standby to also act as a form of motivation.

// Spent some time briefly with the kids before they head back home. Don't let this photo fool ya, it's only this peaceful after countless of toys snatching. They have a love-hate relationship with each other, just like my brother and me when we were younger. They are going to grow up loving each other, I tell ya.

// This kitty is so playful! I had such a difficult time snapping a decent photo because of the turning speed.

// I have finally pen down the Christmas list! Time for brother and me to crack our head and shop early!


Posts from the week:
Weekly Wishes #64
nomRewind October
Wordless Wanderlust #45
Friday Favourites #30


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment