30 November 2014

Week's End

// The first Happy Mail is here! It's always so good to be seeing a parcel waiting on the coffee table. Can't wait to send this lovelies out!

// Having to crack our brains on what to have for breakfast for past few weekends, I spared my brother's and my brain cells by requesting mum to cook mee tai bak. Mmmm~

// I had a boiling thought that En Qi might appear, so I wasn't surprised all bit when she followed my mum back home with the intention to stay over!

A link up with Oak & Oats and Kent Heartstrings

Posts from the week:
Weekly Wishes #67
Vacation Must Haves
Wordless Wanderlust #48
Black & White Photo Challenge
Friday Favourites #33
Lovely Letters // Gratitude
Seasons of Gifting Giveaway


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



Generic_468x60

No comments:

Post a Comment