13 December 2014

Christmas Lust


I pondered for a while on whether I should collate a wishlist for Christmas or not, as well as what would I put on it if there is one. Then it dawned on me that Christmas can also be when I secretly wish for items that will do me good in the brand new year, something that work alongside with my resolutions if there is any.

During a date night with J a couple of days ago, he started hinting me about a game he would want as a Christmas gift. Obviously I reminded him not too long ago he declared there shall not be any gift exchange between the both of us to save money. Then, I counter attacked by saying "You know, I saw this bag at Jo Totes too." He literally changed topic. Men.

So what are you wishing for this Christmas? Share some of your lusts with me!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment