06 December 2014

Tour Through Blogland

Becca from Two Places At Once nominated me roughly a week ago to be part of the Tour Through Blogland. Another chance for us to know each other better!


What are you working on now?

There are a few upcoming plans for nomElizabeth in 2015 - some of it are closer to heart, while another part consist of a huge party of bloggers. While all of it are still in the planning bubbles, it's good enough to make my heart race of excitement and let's not forget about those butterflies in my stomach.

On the offline note, I am collating goals I hoped to achieve in the brand new year, goals that will help make me more productive than I have ever been.

How does your work differ from others in its genre?

I tend to go with my heart and thoughts, hitting the wall oh-so-suddenly while doing something productive, getting all motivated at the weirdest hours.

Why do you write/create what you do?

A form of escape, I guess. It helps me get my thoughts, good and bad, out of my head. On the other hand, it is a way of memory when you look back in the future.

How does your writing/creative process work?

It would be cheesey to say, but I get my inspirations from Pinterest and blogosphere. Reading how easy it sounds from another's entry often makes me believe I can do it too. This, plus music, the fuel of motivation.

With that being said, I'd love to know more about Dee, Intan and YOU!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment