01 December 2014

Weekly Wishes #68

Let's recap on last week's goals!

Managed to get slightly ahead on the editorial calendar game! It felt good and definitely hoping to keep this up. One think I managed to keep up from last week was my spicy food intake. I was suppose to have a spicy free week but that did not happen at all. Not like I did it on purpose, it just happen. On the bright side, at least the amount of spicy food I had was much lesser.

Christmas mood officially kicked off when I sent out the Lovely Letters parcels and started brief planning for exchange party with The Gang! Woohoo! With December being here, the shopping spree is on full charge, babe!

This week's goals:
• With my desk all tidied up, I need to organise my drawers of stationeries and craft items. I can do this!
• Get my Christmas swaps in place. With exams and lots of random thoughts going in my head at the moment, I'm getting a little disorientated. Sounds a bit exaggerated, but you get me. Just need to be more systematic than I am right now.
• Breathe. While I have a pile of crazy stuffs and thoughts going on right now, I need to take a step back and breathe.

What are some of the upcoming goals you're aiming to achieve?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment