29 December 2014

Weekly Wishes #72

Let's take a look at last week's goals!

Shoe shopping totally didn't happen and I blame that part of me who enjoys the companionship of J during shopping. Gotta get this done as soon as possible, especially since I need a pair that is not black in colour to match my black dress for the wedding dinner on New Year! Trying my best not to hit the panic button. Yikes.

On a happier note, I am officially part of the iPhone 6 group! Took quite a while to convince myself to change to a bigger screen phone, but with the comments you left last week and the fact that I do need to renew my contract, I went along with the flow. Many thanks to Sherry and Parry for the queuing on my behalf during the first two hours despite the waiting time can literally kill someone. Oh, speaking of killing, I totally had fun being Santa on Christmas Eve! Well, along with the help of J, obviously. We went rounds around the mall to find the most suitable gifts for the remaining nephews and niece. I got to a point where frustration got the best of me and wanted to give up, but J was surprisingly calm that day. Kudos.

This week's goals:
• Enjoy the last few days of the year. I already had problem sleeping last night, thinking about how soon a brand new page is approaching. Maybe the fact that my big boss is coming to town and the first wedding among The Gang is approaching might have something to do with it.
• Speaking of enjoying, I'm looking forward to the birthday celebrations this weekend! The initial celebration for J had somehow turned into a combined one with mine. Oh well, I'll take whatever! Haha!

I am just going to embrace the last few bits of 2014 before it's gone in the history lane! Why so serious? What fun are you going to have?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment