01 January 2015

Focusing 2015

Happy New Year! Pull your ears!

How was your New Year's Eve? Mine was quiet the way I like it, putting my mind in The Sims and spending the last bit of the hour with J. No crazy party with The Gang this year since a couple among us is hosting their wedding ceremony later on tonight! Eeep! What a great way to start the year, right?

Having the experience to choose a word for last year had greatly inspired myself and making me realised the importance holding on to a compass close to heart. If you must know, it also made me realised how visual I am when it comes to things like this, to a point where I pin it on my board where I can see it almost every now and then.

My word for this year is FOCUS.

Being the best procrastinator and the laziest bum in the house means I have no problem shutting off immediately when I hit the wall. That, my friends, has to be changed. As motivating as it can get when I see something inspiring, my ears are soft and easily influenced by negative comments too. In a way, I guess it is easy to push down to the deepest part of the well. When stress level is steaming off my head, throwing whatever on hand away and walking away from them seem so tempting and easy to achieve.

I want to be and feel different. I want my life compass to point at a sturdy direction, even if it changes somehow, without threatening to explode and ditch me hanging. I want to focus on the possibilities coming to me.

With that being said, I am super excited to share some of my resolutions that will help get me focused one way or another:
  • Alphabet Date with J, duh
  • Be a better listener and more understanding towards my loved ones
  • One DIY project every month
  • Exercise
  • Share #100HappyDays joy
  • Project 365
  • Snap a black and white photo each month

Time to share some of your resolutions! What are you aiming to achieve in the brand new year?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



Generic_468x60

No comments:

Post a Comment