24 January 2015

Some of ME

If you were a pet, what message would you like to give your master, that would totally surprise them?
HOOMAN! You shall give in when I sleep on your tummy or treat your hand like a scratch pole.

If money was not a constraint, what would you choose to do in life?
It might be cheesey to say this, but I would totally bring my family on an overseas trip. It has been a while since we travel together.

What colour is your toothbrush?
Right now, it's white base with pink stripes.

If a movie was made of your life what genre would it be, who would play you?
Is there a boring genre? I would be happy if anyone would act as me in the movie.

Are you a morning or a night person?
I find myself more productive at night, but in recent years it's more difficult to stay up due to aging (hah!). I like to laze longer than I should in the morning though. So....

What would you do on Mars for fun?
Are you kidding me? I would totally jump-float around! Duh!

Where is the worst place you could get stuck?
Lift is my worst imagined nightmare.

What is the most interesting thing you have in your purse/wallet?
The polaroid photo of J and me posing slanted like a wall decal Leaning Tower of Pisa.

If you could be any nationality what would it be?
I would still choose to be a Singaporean.

What have you done that you are most proud of?
Learning driving and passing it the first time round.

What is one food you wouldn’t want to give up?
Takoyaki.

What is one of the things you would put on your “bucket” list?
Northern lights has been and will forever be on the list of things to see before I die.

What is one thing that annoys you the most?
People "thinking" out loud by talking to themselves. Like, seriously.

When I dance, I look like…?
A mop swaying side to side.

If you could get a yacht what would you call it?
Hmm... how about 'OMNNOMNOM'?

Hopefully you've know me a little better. If you guys are interested, feel free to attempt the above questions by commenting your answers below or blog post link. I'm looking forward to read them!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment