07 February 2015

Some of ME

Michelle from Permanent Daydream asked:

1. What are the top 3 apps you use on a daily basis?
I try to be as updated as I can be on Instagram, it's difficult to resist when there's so much inspiring photos going on. Telegram is J's and my little chatroom app, lately the app has been a little cranky though. For Project 365 and 100 Happy Days purposes, Collect is a great app to keep track of the photos I've taken so far.

2. What are you grateful for today?
That it is a weekend and I am able to rest my exhausted body. Having flu sucks.

3. What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas! Though I don't really celebrate Christmas for its real meaning, I really love the festive mood from people's smiles and decorations all over town.

4. Why did you start blogging?
I toyed with the idea for a while, it was because of Intan that I decided to plunge into blogosphere as well.

5. What was the last thing that you purchased?
The Night Circus for Book Club.

6. If you had $10 million, what would you do with your life?
Bring my family out for a well deserving trip overseas, change needed furnitures and fittings around parents' house, save for brother's and my educations, save for my future house, and maybe throw a wedding? Haha!

7. What’s your favourite meal of the day?
Brunch! I can have pancakes all day, everyday.

8. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

9. Do you believe in luck?
Yah, I do believe luck plays a part in everything, no matter how small or big.

10. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility.

11. What are your top 3 favourite blog posts that you’ve written?
1. Half a decade 2. Becoming Secured Girlfriend 3. Friday Favourites

Thanks Michelle for tagging me! Hopefully you've know me a little better. If you guys are interested, feel free to attempt the above questions by commenting your answers below or post your blog post link. I'm looking forward to read them!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



Generic_468x60

No comments:

Post a Comment