Definitely rice. You can mix it and/or cook it in so many different varieties.
2. What is one goal you'd like to accomplish during your lifetime?
Witnessing northern lights.
3. What do you consider to the most valuable thing you own?
4. What was the best first date you ever had?
Walking down the beach without shoes, holding onto a cone of ice-cream each, feeling the breeze.
5. What is your favorite way to waste time at work without getting caught?
Read blogs. :p
6. When was the last time you did something for the first time? What was it?
Wearing red willingly. I don't really fancy red, let alone owning any clothings in that colour.
7. What is your favorite weird food combination?
When I first started eating prawn noodles soup, I like to eat it with thick bee hoon instead of yellow noodles. A couple of my friends thought it was a weird combination. *shrug*
8. What internet site do you surf to the most?
9. What is a song for which you thought you knew the words and later found out that you had them wrong?
Come to think of it, I haven't came across a song of such.
10. If your house were burning down, what would you take and why?
Other than the living things in the family, personal identification card is the next important thing to grab for obvious reasons.
11. Name the title of the book which is the closest to where you are right now. Did you read it? Is it any good?
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. It's goooood!
12. If you could instantly become fluent in another language, what would that language be and why?
Malay, so I can converse with my boyfriend's maternal grandfather.
13. What do you love most about your country and what do you hate about it?
I love how convenient it is to travel from one end to another, given that we are a small country afterall. The fact that increasing people are taking little things for granted really make me wanna whack them in the head.
14. Name two words you always seem to spell incorrectly. Try to spell it now!
Ciggarretes (omg). I used to not be able to spell scissors too.
15. Where did you go on your last vacations? Would you recommend to travel there?
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Purpose of that trip was to visit a friend and just eat to our hearts' content. If you ever visit KL, you should pay a visit to the iconic Petronas Towers (or the Twin Towers). Definitely must try the local food too!
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER