23 February 2015

Weekly Wishes #80

Last week was all about feeling better, from the flu virus as well as the gastric acid situation. Though still not fully recovered from the latter, I am thankful to be able to function at the best I am in the last two weeks. Getting sick really sucks.

On a brighter note, it's officially the Chinese New Year celebration, y'all! I controlled my food intake, being careful not to overeat and avoided most of the spicy food items. I only started snacking on those CNY goodies yesterday. Aren't you proud of my self discipline?

This week's goals:
• Work on DIY project(s). This is one of the month's goals and I am seriously neglecting this department big time.
• Send out Lovely Letters. Both my partner and I were too caught up with our own things to communicate, but I can sense we are still into this. Whoop!
• Chill and relax. There's a couple of medical tests scheduled at the end of this week. I'm in the situation where it is worrying if something or nothing is found. Well, just have to let time tell.

What are you aiming to achieve this week?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



HomeInterior_728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment