08 February 2015

Week's End

// I really love it when classic Disney cartoons are being aired. Bambi is definitely one of my favourites.

// While watching the above and multi-tasking, Xiao Bai decided to loaf and chill near me.

// It's that time of the year - writing Chinese words. Seriously, I don't write much in my mother language other than penning Chinese New Year greeting cards on behalf of my mum.

// Attended Serene's and Desmond's wedding this evening. The dishes at Hotel Fort Canning were really good, though the service crew wasn't as tip top on the beverages area. I guess that is easily forgiven when you have a rather cute waiter serving the table. ;)

A link up with Oak & Oats and Sage

February Wishes
nomRewind January
Wordless Wanderlust #58
Lovely Letters // Goals
Friday Favourites #41
Some of ME


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment