31 March 2015

Alphabet Date // Letter F


It was one of those days when I crave for a good plate of pasta. For my kind of difficult to please stomach, there aren't many choices around, but I will revisit the place if I fall in love with one. J knew my favourite so he included Peperoni Pizzeria into the itinerary. Whoop!

Deep Fried Chicken Wings
Frutti di Mare
Alle Vongole
The names of our order might give you an idea we ordered them purposely based on the alphabet, but no, these are what we would order whenever we visit the restaurant. Those wings never fail to make me salivate. Give me a basket of them now!

With ample time before our movie starts, we slacked at the mall's Starbucks with its Mocha Caramel Frappuccino. J was being all silly and funny when I asked for a selfie together. Well, I did tell him this was going up on the blog. Hah!

And then, we got too bored waiting and decided to....

Pose like a model. #werkinit

via
Ah Boys To Men 3: Frogmen was great! All those delicious trained bodies.... yum! I like how they focus more on other characters, especially Lobang (played by Wang Wei Liang) and Hei Long (played by Wesley Wong). Not forgetting how we were surprised by the hidden talent Aloysius Jin (played by Maxi Lim) has!

Overall the date went pretty well, we enjoyed the simple moments. I'm actually surprised he didn't drown me with all sorts of fried food. Heh.

What would you plan for this letter during alphabet dating?

Previous lovely dovey moments:
D | S


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment