LAST MONTH'S GOALS
• Alphabet date. Did not happen even once. Oops.
• Black and white photo. Managed to snap a one before the month ended. Phew!
• Feast out during Chinese New Year. I totally had eating! Can't get enough of those salmon yusheng though. Mmmm~
• DIY project. Totally fail, again.
• Consistent in the exercising department. Er, nope.
• Be on time for Lovely Letters. I was slightly late, but it's out for sure!
• Send out some love letters. Planned to send some Valentine's card as a surprise, but this totally didn't happen too.
February wasn't a productive as you can see, but all the blame goes to being sick and the festival period. Well, most. Erhem.
THIS MONTH'S GOALS
• Alphabet date. We've scheduled one at the end of this week, feeling pretty excited!
• Black and white photo.
• Work out at least 30 minutes once a week. Sit-ups before and after bed time are quick but I feel longer exercises will help further.
• Be on time for The Sunday Post Challenge and Lovely Letters.
What are you aiming to achieve in this brand new month?
|Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!|
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER