LAST WEEK'S GOALS
• Decide on a Pinterest project. Not yeeet.
• Plan for anniversary date. Instead of surprising him with a proposal (pun intended), both of us made some decisions for that day together. Still a good feeling, if you ask me.
• Start and finish The Night Circus for Book Club Discussion. Nope. Yikes.
• Eat a slice of cake. Just ate a piece of lapis sagu, so YES!
THIS WEEK'S GOALS
• Get this tea-a-licious swap checked.
• Decide on a recipient for this week's #sundaypostchallenge. There are just so many names on my list and I have no idea who! Do you think our local Prime Minister would fancy one? Kidding!
• Work on a Pinterest project.
• Lots of water intake and rest.
What are you aiming to achieve in this week?
|Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!|
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER