16 March 2015

Weekly Wishes #83

Happy mid month, y'all! Sad to say, I am still transiting between getting my groove back and drifting through the day without much memories. Guess that was much due to being in this big question-mark the past week, not knowing what's ahead really scares me sometimes. Ok, most of the time. Thankfully the talk with J anchored me a little, though I can say the same for him. Ooops.

LAST WEEK'S GOALS

Decide on a Pinterest project. Not yeeet.
Plan for anniversary date. Instead of surprising him with a proposal (pun intended), both of us made some decisions for that day together. Still a good feeling, if you ask me.
Start and finish The Night Circus for Book Club Discussion. Nope. Yikes.
Eat a slice of cake. Just ate a piece of lapis sagu, so YES!

THIS WEEK'S GOALS

Get this tea-a-licious swap checked.
Decide on a recipient for this week's #sundaypostchallenge. There are just so many names on my list and I have no idea who! Do you think our local Prime Minister would fancy one? Kidding!
Work on a Pinterest project.
Lots of water intake and rest.

What are you aiming to achieve in this week?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment