LAST WEEK'S GOALS
• Get this tea-a-licious swap checked. It was a good feeling to send out the packetful (get the pun?) parcel! I had also receive mine and opening up the envelope was such a joy to my nose.
• Decide on a recipient for this week's #sundaypostchallenge. I ended up sending it to someone near instead of faraway as I had expected. Teehee!
• Work on a Pinterest project. Meh.
• Lots of water intake and rest. Failed on the water intake part, but I bummed-rest around a lot during the weekend. Early bedtime on weekdays should totally resume.
|Oh look! A lobster swimming in our congee!|
THIS WEEK'S GOALS
• Go on an Alphabet Date.
• Keep spicy food to the minimal. It will definitely be difficult to say NO, but this is totally necessary.
• Not slack in exercising department. Last Saturday's routine was skipped because of the humid weather, but well that's just my excuse. Gotta make a point to move my butt.
• Snap a black and white photo.
What are you aiming to achieve in this week?
|Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!|
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER