LAST WEEK'S GOALS
• Go on an Alphabet Date. We had our regular dates, just not something planned for this. Now that J is
• Keep spicy food to the minimal. I shall announce a success! It wasn't easy to resist, but definitely something I need to keep up with.
• Not slack in exercising department. Morning and night sit-up routine are exercised out (sorry, can't resist the puns) as planned, but the big workout on Saturday didn't happen. Lazy, yes, being partly was because my parents were home. I need to learn how to overcome that shyness.
• Snap a black and white photo. Yup.
LAST MONTH'S GOALS
• Alphabet date. Only once.
• Black and white photo. Checked.
• Pinterest project. Failed, again.
• Work out at least 30 minutes once a week. Half success.
• Be on time for The Sunday Post Challenge and Lovely Letters. Slight late, but yes yes yes!
THIS MONTH'S GOALS
• Alphabet date.
• Black and white photo.
• Be on time for Lovely Letters.
• Pinterest project. Must. Not. Slack.
• Work out at least 30 minutes once a week. Werk it!
• Enjoy anniversary celebration with J. ;)
What are you aiming to achieve in this brand new month?
|Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!|
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER