04 April 2015

Some of ME

What is your favourite piece of art?
It would definitely Countdown by yuumei. The strong message behind this piece never fails to wake a part of me up.

Share an embarrassing moment in your life.
That one time when I fell down a four-steps stairs while working as a part-time waitress. The best part? It was dinner session. *_*

Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
Travelling around the world, as a air stewardess maybe. I lack of - the looks, the charisma - confidence.

If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Whether I will have a goal to achieve.

Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Yes. As mentioned earlier, I have little confidence. Plus, the fact that I talk awkward in nervous state doesn't help much.

What item, that you don't have already, would you most like to own?
I had wanted to say confidence but that technically is not an item. So, hmmm... iPad?

What's the craziest thing you've ever done in your life?
The craziest, which happens to be the most bitchiest too, thing I've done is to go for that one I love. Even though I might hurt someone else(s) in the mean time. I know.. I know....

What’s your morning ritual like?
Snooze, text J, wash up, change, most basic facial routine.

What wakes you up in the morning?
Alarm clock. Sometimes the bird that started calling at six in the morning.

What three items would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Canned drinks, chocolates, ice-cream. Oh wait, I think my brother finished the last one.

What date your calendar you are looking forward to?
As of now, April 10. :p

What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say?
Calling out to a cat saying "Me ow~~~"

Not counting your religion, which religions do you find interesting? Why?
I am open heart to learn about various religions, so I don't think it's fair to choose one of all.

Who is a movie villain you find attractive?
Is it shallow to say Maleficent, thanks to Angelina Jolie?

Did you ever go on the street to demonstrate? If yes, for what?
Pretty sure this will never happen for me.

Hopefully you've know me a little better. If you guys are interested, feel free to attempt the above questions by commenting your answers below or post your blog post link. I'm looking forward to read them!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment