06 April 2015

Weekly Wishes #86

As mentioned yesterday, March has been disastrous, for me. I slacked off greatly in the revision part, especially keeping up with Project 365 and 100 Happy Days. It's like, the mood is just not there, ya know? The thought of playing catch up was too overwhelming for that state of mind but I am not ready to give up just yet. So what now? Pretend March wasn't there and continue with this month's. Whoosh!

THIS WEEK'S GOALS

Enjoy anniversary weekend!

Yup, that's all! Hah! What? I want to chillax (chill + relax) before things start to get real serious after this week. J is starting a brand new chapter in his work book, I need to get my shit together, and there is this huge question mark both of us need to tackle. Adult responsibilities and stuffs. *shrug*

What are you aiming to achieve in this brand new week?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment