13 April 2015

Weekly Wishes #87

Happy black Monday! (It's 13th, get it?) I'm not sure how I am feeling towards starting a brand new week after a weird but mostly good weekend. Giving my best in putting on my poker face mask, keeping my fingers crossed that this soon-to-feel-like-a-long week will fly past quickly. Oh wells.

LAST WEEK'S GOALS

Enjoy anniversary weekend! Checked, checked and checked! J and I were super happy to have each other's companionship for sure.

THIS WEEK'S GOALS

Send out Lovely Letters parcel. Gonna gather those colourful items! Now, where's that unicorn?
Two alphabet dates. A little ambitious here, but we gotta do this since it's the last unemployed week for J! Whoosh!
Get ample rest. I am on the brink of getting burnt by exhaustion, but I'm not really complaining since we are making the best out of this employment period. Though, I could really have that extra time of rest. Heh.

What are you aiming to achieve in this brand new week?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment