20 April 2015

Weekly Wishes #88

Wazzup! You wouldn't believe if I say this very Monday felt like a major hangover one. J and I spent quite a lot of the last unemployed part together, meeting up almost every day. Ok, actually it's every day. I'm not complaining about the time together, it's just that it felt as like a straight two weeks of work shift. Am I making sense?

LAST WEEK'S GOALS

Send out Lovely Letters parcel. Nope! I only managed to gather items over the weekend, gotta send out the parcel soon!
Two alphabet dates. Only managed to squeeze in one for B, but better than nothing.
Get ample rest. Obviously not.

THIS WEEK'S GOALS

Start on FANJ. This has been delayed for waaay too long.
Chill and relax. The brief talk with parents about The Big Event had left me with a bad migraine, I need to move away from this area for a bit.
Not die at work. With audit being scheduled next Monday, I have a feeling there will be a heavy load in the upcoming days.

What are you aiming to achieve in this brand new week?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment