27 April 2015

Weekly Wishes #89

Another week has kicked start. I should be feeling all freshened up but instead I'm floating, as if there's nothing to look forward to. Let's put the blame on the guest list talk. Urgh. Anyhoo....

LAST WEEK'S GOALS

Start on FANJ. Scouted around and found a few. I need to have more confident to click that button!
Chill and relax. Yes and no. Whenever the frustrating part of TBD topic pops up, I just want to opt for fly-off-and-not-do-anything. Obviously that's just escape talk.
Not die at work. Didn't die because the word audit did not appear at work at all during the week. So, lucky me.

THIS WEEK'S GOALS

Survive. It's finally the audit week, y'all! Gonna try not die multi-tasking!

What are you aiming to achieve in this brand new week?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment