05 April 2015

Week's End

// J went for a Malacca getaway with his family during this long weekend. He made it a point to FaceTime me the past two nights and this morning prior to leaving for Singapore. Such a nice boyfriend right? (Note: I didn't make a special request for such act.)

// Xiao Bai made full use of the long weekend by loafing around us, his way of asking for attention.

// I hate how March left me up and down, mostly unproductive. It's a new month, new attitude yo!

// Speaking of new, J and I have not yet adopt the new diet. We have one more week to indulge in late night supper....

A link up with Oak & Oats and Love Always, Jess

Posts from the week:
April Wishes
Alphabet Date // Letter F
Wordless Wanderlust #65
nomRewind March
Friday Favourites #44
Some of ME


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment