LAST WEEK'S GOALS• Survive. Let's just say I kinda did, at least I wasn't more worn out than I thought I would be.
LAST MONTH'S GOALS• Alphabet date.
Went to Backstage Cafe for alphabet B! Thinking of it now makes me crave for a plate of pasta. Mmmm~
• Black and white photo. Loving this one a little more each time I look at it. Will you be surprised if I tell you it's set as J's contact display image in my phone? :p
• Be on time for Lovely Letters. Terribly late, but so happy that it's on its way that I drew an unicorn!
• Pinterest project. Buuuurn.
• Work out at least 30 minutes once a week. Flopped like a big block of jelly this month. Don't know where the heck my motivation went to. Ah, probably The Sims.
• Enjoy anniversary celebration with J. We had the best time celebrating together!
THIS MONTH'S GOALS• Alphabet date.
• Black and white photo.
• Fill Lovely Letters parcel with favourites and send out on time. The problem? I have too many favourites.
• Activate Operation FANJ! It's time.
What are you aiming to achieve in this brand new month? May the fourth be with you!
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER