04 May 2015

May Wishes

WAZUUUP! It's another sleepy Monday, but thankfully the day is almost over. Today was unexpectedly busy with a new gal onboard at work. Teaching sure is a huge test to confidence. Hah.

LAST WEEK'S GOALS
Survive. Let's just say I kinda did, at least I wasn't more worn out than I thought I would be.

LAST MONTH'S GOALS
Alphabet date.
Went to Backstage Cafe for alphabet B! Thinking of it now makes me crave for a plate of pasta. Mmmm~
Black and white photo. Loving this one a little more each time I look at it. Will you be surprised if I tell you it's set as J's contact display image in my phone? :p
Be on time for Lovely Letters. Terribly late, but so happy that it's on its way that I drew an unicorn!
Pinterest project. Buuuurn.
Work out at least 30 minutes once a week. Flopped like a big block of jelly this month. Don't know where the heck my motivation went to. Ah, probably The Sims.
Enjoy anniversary celebration with J. We had the best time celebrating together!

THIS MONTH'S GOALS
Alphabet date.
Black and white photo.
Fill Lovely Letters parcel with favourites and send out on time. The problem? I have too many favourites.
Activate Operation FANJ! It's time.

What are you aiming to achieve in this brand new month? May the fourth be with you!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment