18 May 2015

Weekly Wishes #92

Monday! M'aidez, m'aidez! This particular day came way too fast. I guess it's inevitable to feel this way after an awesome weekend right?

LAST WEEK'S GOALS
Mission FANJ. Nope, this so did not happen.
Dress shopping. I did went shopping, but dress didn't end up to be what I bought. I scored a white blouse and orange-y skirt from Promod though. Woohoo!
Catch up on Bloglovin. Er... nope.

Such a productive week eh? :x

THIS WEEK'S GOALS
Alphabet Date.
Gather and send out Lovely Letters parcel.
Clear unread feed on Bloglovin. Gotta do, gotta do!
Cook something. I don't know why, but the urge to cook is pretty strong this week. I'm blaming on this sesame noodles.


What are you aiming to achieve in this week?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment