01 June 2015

June Wishes

Sup y'all! I am back running brisk walking after a week of hiding from blogosphere. Now I get that guilt other people talk about when they decide to take a break, let alone an unannounced one, but the disconnection was a much needed one. I'm still trying to find that motivation amidst the mess I am in currently, you bet my fingers and toes are crossed for that.

THIS MONTH'S GOALS
Alphabet date. J and I hardly went for a well planned date because of his hectic work schedule. I'm truly hoping to squeeze in a couple this month!
Black and white photo.
Move on. That feeling of overstaying is getting stronger each day. Really need to get moving.

What are you aiming to achieve this month?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment