15 June 2015

Weekly Wishes #95

Sup y'all! Monday feels exceptionally good, I guess the time spent with little hamburger has got to do with it. I find myself missing him so much after each Sunday with him. Is this what they call obsessive aunt? *gasp*

LAST WEEK'S GOALS
Plan an alphabet date. Didn't happen, but we did go for our regular dates though.
Gather up items for Shoebox Gift Initiative. Yes, yes, yes! Now I just need a regular ol' wrapping paper and it's ready to go! So exciting!

THIS WEEK'S GOALS
Go for one alphabet date. I'm toying the idea of cat cafe. Eeeep!
And maybe, catch the film Minions. J has been talking about this being one of our must-watch, hopefully his schedule doesn't screw up on him.
Dress shopping with mum. The V-S wedding is next weekend and both of us have yet to execute our plans of getting something new for the affair! Yikes!
Tidy up room. Not knowing if there will be any other of my relatives staying over, my room need to be ready for that kind of emergency.

What are you aiming to achieve this week?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment