LAST WEEK'S GOALS• Go for one alphabet date. I totally did~! Can't wait to share about the special date soon!
• And maybe, catch the film Minions. It's a no brainer movie, good for J and I nonetheless. We were caught off guard with the "thank you" from Bob at the last part though. Heh.
• Dress shopping with mum. Almost happened. When getting ready to head out, mum saw a blouse which she had never wore before, and declare it's good enough. Oh, mother.
• Tidy up room. Half done, I guess? The most messy part, desk in the room, is finally clutter free. Whoop!
THIS WEEK'S GOALS• Gather up and send out parcel for Lovely Letters. This should have been done over the weekend actually. Oops.
• Dress shopping, for myself. Since mum already knows what she's going to wear, time to get mine.
• Enjoy wedding weekend! It's always excited to have such events going on in the family, especially with the ones I am close with. He didn't quite enjoy my
What are you aiming to achieve this week?
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER