14 June 2015

Week's End

// Another Sunday with this hamburger! When I arrived at my aunt's place, he was rolling around the mattress in the room when he's supposed to have his afternoon nap. He just had fun playing peek-a-boo with me, not giving a hoot about that nap of his. It's getting more difficult to snap a shot with him getting a blurry since he's so active now. They grow up so fast, don't they?

// Stood (or maybe should say sat) in for aunt in the mahjong session while she prepares dinner. Hui Shan was rocking so hard two rounds in a row, maxing out the payout from three of us, my mum couldn't help but said the nicest things (read: vulgarities). LOL. For the record, I have never heard such long chain of nice things from her.

// Seeing this snack sitting in a corner of the dining room means straight attack after dinner. I can't help it! It's been ages since I last ate this.

// The hamburger can now wave bye and lip-kiss goodbye! I can watch his silly video all day long.

A link up with Oak & Oats

Posts from the week:
Weekly Wishes #94
Project 365 // Days 121 - 131
Wordless Wanderlust #74
Friday Favourites #51
Lovely Letters // Favourites


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment